Something's wrong with my breath
Lack of air, gasping for the last 3 years
Do you feel smell of death
When knife edge touch your throat and screeming: cheers?
Wounds will bleed, wounds will hurt
Excess of greed makes you brutal and pert
Swallow pills, Get your gun
Don't give up And try to run
Bridge:
Surrender not trying to fight with the system
Betrayer agreed to be one more abject victim
Chorus:
The Route, I need another route,
I need another route,
I need another route…
Nothing more, nothing more
2
Something's wrong with this place
It's not resort it's a big disgrace
They don't care if you die
It's one more or one less no matter
Why do you cry? It's your choice
To be in this flock. Why you don't rejoice?
Swallow pills Get your gun
Don't give up And try to run
Bridge:
Sometimes it not thrills you
But always raise feelings
Of failure and ado
Stop it now!
Chorus:
The Route, I need another route,
I need another route,
I need another route…
Nothing more, nothing more
Coda:
Nevermind it's just unheeded tale…
Nevermind it's just unheeded tale…
No comments:
Post a Comment