Destination" which was just utter crap :p I wasn't really expecting
much when I found out they were doing another sequel (my god it's the
saw series all over again) and anyone who's into horror films knows
that they just get worse the more they drap it on :L
... BUT, I was actually quite surprised when I saw the trailer and it
looks like they might be throwing in some new things in there. With
some good actors and a new look about it this could be the one to
surpass the original ...
I don't want to get my hopes too high but, anyone else like me
thinking the film actually looks as though it's going to be good?
Really hope it will be cause I'll definitely be watching the 6th and
7th if they keep up the good work, which I think their planning if the
films a success :)
No comments:
Post a Comment